dfsdfsdfdfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Small plates rule!

Go down

2 Small plates rule! Empty 2 Small plates rule!

Post  veinke Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

With more and more commercial and natural ways wow gold cheap to lose weight being found almost every day it can be difficult to find the most effective and genuine ways to lose weight. I have been on the "hunt" for the best "lazy" ways to lose weight for many years now and can now reveal the lazy guide to lose weight fast - My 7 Top Tips!

#1 Eat only when you feel hungry!

This is one of the key tactics to lose those pounds without having wow gold cheap to do too much work. Try to only eat when you are genuinely hungry and not out of frustration, boredom, or habit. This is one of the fastest ways to lose weight without having to change diets, foods or do much exercise.

#2 Small plates rule!

Open your cupboard take out your larges plates and break them all! Ok so wow gold cheap that's a bit farfetched but you should start using smaller plates in your kitchen to eat your main meals from. This psychological element here will make you eat less as your mind will think that as your plate is full you have enough food to fill you up.

#3 Tone Down Your Coffee.

We all know how tasty Starbucks coffee is but with a bit of substitution we can still enjoy a good cup of coffee without all the added calories. For example substituting honey instead of sugar and skimmed milk instead of whole milk will, over periods of time, help you to not gain any extra weight.

#4. Have Fun With Exercise!

Everyone knows how important regular exercise is to lose weight but the number one downfall of exercise is not many people like doing it. So what can you do? Make it FUN! Try doing routine exercises with family and friends and turning routine jobs into fun exercises. For example I often dance to music while cleaning the house. Ok so I'm no Beyonce or anything but I certainly move my hips like I am! Making exercise less of a chore and more of a pleasurable activity will make you look forward to the routine. Get creative and see what you come up with. You'll love it I promise!

#5 Eat Your Food Slowly!

It is a common habit to eat food extremely fast when we are hungry to satisfy our stomachs. Most people devour their food so quickly they barely remember any of the eating experience! The disadvantage here is that the stomach gets filled so quickly that people feel unsatisfied and want more food. By eating slowly you will assist digestion and allow your body to realize when you actually are full as appose to eating past this stage.

#6 Stay Away From White Foods!

White foods possess huge amount of carbohydrates more than any other range of food. If you want to lose weight or even avoid putting it on in the first place then white is not alright! All white rice, white sugar and white flour must be exchanged for the brown rice and whole grain bread varieties.

veinke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum